Friday, March 4, 2011

no more waiting


Sooo… I wanted to do this thing… clear out the closet… get rid of all the stress binding selection… let a new fashion era spawn... and the goal was to start inline with the new year. Overlooking the fact that being a design project they have their own schedule in mind and clearly my naivety was in consultation. Who would’ve thought that photographing your possessions and reminiscing the times would eat your life with no end. I think rather then waiting for the next big bang to come around I’m going to free myself from the new year constraint and replace it with an absolutely justifiable “new semester at uni” resolution. After all 14 boxes full, nothing but white walls in the wardrobe, what other choice do I have then to rummage through OP shops in search of defining outfits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment