Wednesday, March 9, 2011

literally broke



Shattering news, just calculated the total cost of last weekends second hand spree. After a reality of an empty bank account struck. in total I spent $201!!!, that’s 4 times as much as I had budgeted for. Look at the wardrobe now though, in comparison to the aesthetically pleasing minimalism of last Friday there’s a good rotation of wearable garments. I think I freaked out at the prospect of having to little variety to accommodate the week, and I may have slightly overkilled it… from a positive view, at least I can ease up the purchasing in coming weeks… maybe it’ll make up the early bird splurge. After all, put into perspective that Modern Amusement jacket would’ve set you back about the same as the accumulative total… when on sale… I think I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment